Attractive interest for home loan in Johor Bahru are used to purchase properties or facilitate the construction of homes for buyers. There are different types of home loans that can be taken for different purposes like:
- Readymade purchase of homes
- Purchase of lands
- Home extension or expansion
- Home renovation
- Home construction
- Home conversion
- Loans against mortgage or property
No matter what of the above-mentioned needs you need a home loan, Credit Loan has some customized home loan solutions designed especially for your needs. And the best thing about the home loan that we offer is that the loan applicant can select the amount of home loan, loan tenure, and the total EMI period as per their re
quirements and convenience. Another great thing about getting a home loan from us is that with us, home loan processing becomes seamless and easy and includes minimum documentation with fast home loan in Johor Bahru. These are some of the things that make us one of the most reliable home loan providers, which everyone searches for.
Who can be eligible for getting a home loan with Credit Loan?
The home loan eligibility criteria of the applicants often depend on the criteria mentioned below:
- The applicant must be aged between 24-65 years
- Self-employed applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in their present field
- Salaried employees should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience and a minimum salary of 30,000
- For Non-Resident Indians, the applicant must be salaried individuals with a minimum of 3 years of work experience
Why choose Credit Loan to get a home loan?
- We are one of the leading finance companies in Malaysia with several years of lending experience. Since inception, we have fulfilled the dreams of many people to get their dream homes.
- We only employ empowered and highly experienced personnel in our company to ensure the easy and smooth processing of loans.
- We offer a flexible loan repayment option
- We only believe in transparent dealing. So, there is no hidden charge involved in the quote that we offer. Rather, we mention all the charges upfront.
- Safe and free document storage
Using the calculator is straight forward. User enters a "loan amount", "number of months", "annual interest rate". The calculator calculates the number of monthly payments.
The "Payment Method" determines when the first payment is due. With the default selection, "End-of-Period", the first payment will be due one month after the loan is made. If "Start-of-Period" is selected, then the first payment will be due on the loan date.
The term (duration) of the loan is expressed as a number of months.
- 60 months = 5 years
- 120 months = 10 years
- 180 months = 15 years
- 240 months = 20 years
- 360 months = 30 years
Need more options including the ability to solve for other unknowns, change payment / compounding frequency and the ability to print an amortization schedule? Please visit, https://financial-calculators.com/loan-calculator
Currency and Date Conventions
All calculators will remember your choice. You may also change it at any time.
Clicking "Save changes" will cause the calculator to reload. Your edits will be lost.